Friday, May 14, 2010

Taking a Rest




The past two days, I have been resting.


On Thursday, I had minor surgery on my tongue. It ended up being a much bigger deal than I expected, and very painful. I can't really eat or talk. Matt is wonderful, and he has taken care of the kids almost 100%. Which is such a blessing. It's hard for me to respond to them when they ask questions, and probably even harder for them to understand me through my stitches. Haha.

While Matt has had to work, they have rested with me. So we have had some popcorn and movie time. And snuggles. Always love the snuggles.


I am working on saving up some money towards a new lens. There is a lens I've been wanting for almost a year. It is amazing. My dream lens. But it costs more than my first dSLR did. So it is something I have to work for. And then find, since it is no longer made. But it makes me happy even to write about it.

We have a full weekend ahead. Photoshoots, a baby shower, a reenactment, and hopefully some quality time with Uncle Kyle.



For tonight: it's time to work on my contracts and release forms.


More later.



1 comment: