Thursday, May 6, 2010

Finally



After ten years of learning, I am taking the plunge.


I am now officially taking on clients. My site will be live this weekend.


My Site!


I am sharing my opening special with my blog readers. I will also be handing out printed coupons. Let me know if you would like any to share with others. You can click on the coupon to see it larger.





I am an on-location, natural light only photographer. Meaning I do not do studio work, nor do I use a flash or artificial lighting of any kind.

I am also a Children's Photographer, and have chosen to only photograph children ages 1-12. This is where I am comfortable and confident, where I can guarantee my work will be its best.

I will not be able to offer more than two sessions a month at this time, but I am excited to finally share my love with others.

6 comments:

  1. How exciting, Molly!!! Your work is amazing, and there are tons of parents out there who NEED their children's pictures done from you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Website looks great! I had never seen a few of the pictures you posted in your portfolio- The one with the little girl in the fur hood with her blond hair blowing in the wind is breathtaking =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great!! I have always been in love with your work, as you should know by now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly- your work is amazing. I'm so excited to get this photo shoot booked! We need nice sunny weather! Krista

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT! you are amazing and i would be thrilled to have you do my pictures.. if only i lived closer!!!!! Again, love your work.. even the straight out of camera pictures look great. don't be so hard on yourself :)

    ReplyDelete