Sunday, May 16, 2010

The 18th Century




Matt has done reenactment since before I met him. This weekend, the kids went along for the first time.

They had a blast playing with the other kids there. Asa's grandpa bought him a toy sword, musket, and bow & arrow. My next project is to research period dolls and make one for Ellis so she has a special toy as well.

I have been missing them. I visited but it's not something that I stay for.

I sure do love my littles. I also hate the way Blogger makes my photos look. lol. I will probably be moving my blog again eventually.

Feel free to click on them if you want to see what they really look like. lol.





With Grandpa Bob:


Watching the soldiers march:


Brother and Sister Time:



Learning to shoot the bow:





3 comments:

  1. love the pictures as always. I am so jealous of your talent :P.. oh and your camera :P lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.............i love ALL of these!!!! you are awesome molly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh I love these. The kids look awesome all dressed up in their period costumes.

    ReplyDelete