Monday, March 22, 2010

Party Time

We celebrated Ellis's birthday yesterday. Since she shares her birthday with my mom, my mom they have separate parties. So family came over yesterday to sing to her and give her some love.


Her dress waiting:


All dressed up:



Grandma Susi made three beautiful cakes to share. They tasted so good, also. What a hit. Thank you for the help Susi!




Bob made a treasure hunt that led to a beautiful picnic table for the kids!! No picture of the picnic table, it was too cold in bare feet and I completely forgot, but I know it will show up in plenty this summer.


The kids had a great time and were pooped so went to bed early. It was early enough there was still some light to grab quick shots of them in bed.




Susi also made Ellis's birthday baby a beautiful t-shirt and diaper to compliment the longies I knit for her. She is so gorgeous, not to toot our horn or anything. But I couldn't be happier with her if I'd spent a load on her like I did their other waldorf babies. I'll have to get a full body shot of her later and share it.

I was going to take the kids out for sunrise pictures this morning, but by the time they were up, dressed, and looking adorable, it was raining. So that will be postponed. We still got out and got our shopping done and had breakfast with Kristen, so it was far from a loss.


Looking forward to a big week of doctoring... lol...

2 comments: