Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Let's Go Fly a Kite!




Last night we flew a kite. But it was cold, and Ellis was sad. Asa had a blast.








We've been keeping busy with Easter and updating the paint (and soon carpet) in the house. It's a nice spring project, making our walls feel clean and new. I promise to add picture of the improvements after it's finished. I didn't take before pictures, so I guess you'll only see the difference if you've been here.








Sad truth, I haven't been enjoying photography the way I used to. Which is my own fault, I am sure. But I have a new idea I'd like to try with it as soon as I can work it out. It just might take awhile.

But chances are getting larger every day that I may never open a business. I just know in my heart, it's not for me.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are very very talented.. but if you aren't going to enjoy having a business.. i wouldn't open one. As always i love your pictures and miss you on xanga & facebook!!!

    -Whitney Spears

    ReplyDelete