Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Family Blog

I have been stewing over blogging.

I don't like photography business blogs. It's not my style. But I love to write. I need to write.


I have been blogging for almost five years and I love to do it. It is such a wonderful way to keep everyone updated, and to share photos of my children and the goings-on in Jonesville.


So I have finally come to the decision to have a personal blog where of course I will share photography. But this is a place for my thoughts, a place to relax, and a place to share the photos that make my heart sing. This is not a place to be business minded, to advertise, to give sneak peaks.

This is a place to be me. And a business person, I am not.

A mommy, however... I am.

And it looks like some day, Ellis is going to make a great one too.




Ellis is tired today. She is cuddly, and wants to be held. The kids are watching Dora right now, and she has tucked herself under my covers and keeps rubbing her eyes.

Asa is in a great mood, because we went sledding this morning. I think I exhausted the stink out of him before nine in the morning. So he was thankful to sit down with a snack as well.

We went sledding together, straight down our driveway, down in to the unplowed street--still covered in 8 inches of snow. I hadn't been sledding in years and if we all hadn't gotten so cold, we would have stayed out much longer.

Now I am sitting alone in my livingroom, with classical music serenading me from the ballet workout I just haven't turned off yet. The fire is crackling, and the kids are quiet.

So far, I am forcasting a good day.




No comments:

Post a Comment