Sunday, February 14, 2010

Accidentally Strawberry Crepes

So I was going to make the kids pancakes this morning, but I wanted to add something special. I don't have a pancake shaper to make hearts, so I was going to make them pink. But I didn't want to use food coloring, so I ground up frozen strawberries... and after adding them the texture really turned out to be more like crepes.

So we had strawberry crepes for breakfast.

They were a hit.







Friday night we had movie night on mommy & daddy's bed.



I love seeing the kids cuddles up together, their feet tucked up close to their hands and all of them wrapped in our arms.

Very few things in life seem so beautiful to me. But then I think, it's what it makes me feel in my heart that's so beautiful. It's Asa noticing Ellis beside him and leaning over to kiss her.

I have yet to get a good photo of it. But I will continue to try.





We had popcorn and chocolate milk and the kids stayed up until they crashed.

It was wonderful.





Matt and I had a date day yesterday. We saw Avatar and ate the most expensive dinner of our lives. It was glorious. Thank you, gift certificate.


More tomorrow...

3 comments: